Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kanin Club


We are officially the newest members of THE CLUB! The fact that this restaurant is more accessible to us now in Makati, of course we did not let the opportunity pass to try out this intriguing café that is all over the local food blog sites! I agree with Zeny that this resto is awesome; she have tried first in Laguna! I have also bumped into several forums and food review sites that praise their foodies and mostly Filipino cuisines with the twists.

It still amazes me up to now that Sinigang could match up with Sinangag! You should meet Sinangag na Sinigang. Cool diba? Although I did not try their Crispy Dinuguan (and I will never ever LOL :-O), it was praised a 100% by my friends. The tender Beef Kare-Kare is also a must try.

Binulatlat na Tilapia (hehehe, tama ba yun tawag ko? and sorry for the shaky shots . . . gutom na kasi akoooo)

Beef Kare-Kare


Behind the food trip, this also served our celebration of friendship for over three years! 


"thank you for the friendship!"




No comments:

Post a Comment