Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Joys of Mothers


Once more, I met half of my “inaanaks” - hehehe, parang ang dami dami nila, by the way, apat lang naman sila! LOL :-)) So I met the two of them, Pauline and Gabriel, at Rafael’s christening. Madie was there earlier but I was not able to catch her because I came very very late. I was the last visitor actually. Aiden could be there earlier also, but I'm not sure.

Meeting up with them never fails to cheer me up! ^_^v Kaya kahit malayo ang byahe, nakakalimutan ko na ang pagod. Hearing new “kwentos” about their kids, how they are actually growing up – is like cherry on top, the best stories!!! Naaalala ko din kasi yung experiences ko with Jelly and Karla, really some good memories to keep inside my mind and my heart… :-)

Our next get together would be by the end of 2010. Can’t waaaaait! See you Angels!

 Pauline and Gabu (picture from Ate Lanie's Facebook) Panakaw!


Gabu and Rafael (picture from Ate Rina's Facebook) Ninakaw ko ulit


Now here is Tinay's Little Madie (alam nyo na, ninakaw ko din from Tinay's profile)


Antuah's HipHop Aiden, Hehehe! Ayos to ah


Needless to say – my friends are very blessed to have these kids. Although, aside from love, it also takes a million of courage, patience and understanding to raise their “makukulit” yet adorable children and I still see them being grateful despite the challenges.

The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that someday I will have that joy too, the joy of being a mother! Weeeee :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment