Monday, November 17, 2008

Akalain Mo!?

I am still paying for abusing my muscles and remaining strength since last Friday. Hindi pa nawawala ang sakit ng katawan ko. This badminton tournament at Blue Racket in Makati City was a very memorable experience for me because I got four bruises on my right arm, muscle pain on my shoulder and armpit, aching butt, bukol on my forehead and a bruise on my right knee. ^_^

 

Pero naman…… makarating ba sa semi-finals??? hahaha! Here’s the preview of the game. Game 7 with Daisy and Chris was our last game. Sayang, isa na lang pang Championship na :D

 

Here are some of the photos:

 

Of course, meeting new friends was one of my goals. Some were those I only see their faces at the corridor or inside the elvator. But after the tournament, nagkakatawanan na.

 

Right after Game 7, we went straight to Zen’s apartment because I don’t think I could go back to Cavite to get my things for the Laguna overnight outing of our team. Zen has a nice place in Pasig ^_^. At 4pm, meeting place was at the Glorietta, with limited clothes, I just bought swim suit, shorts, top and a capri. At 7pm, we were at Laguna!

Ang s-a-y-a. Videoke, swimming, billiards, kain, inom ^_^v, kwentuhan, tsismisan, tulog. Yun na!

I was with the first group to go back to Makati City. At 7:15am, Zen and I bought breakfast at McDonalds. Buti na lang bukas yung McDo sa Ayala. At 9:00am, I was already at home, I dressed up and gone for the 9:30am worship service at the church.

 

After church, I went straight to bed and woke up at 2:30pm. Ooopps, may isa pa palang pending task, grocery! I went to SM supermarket with my sis’s family. Super speedy shopping kami para maabutan namin ang The Singing Bee ^_^.

 

That’s my weekend. Next week, Divisoria adventure ulit with Raed…

 

Pictures are courtesy of Brando, Leila and Jenny's hubby.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment