Friday, November 28, 2008

I Want My Sims 2 Back On My Laptop

I am so tired right now. I don’t want to see anymore Visual Studio and SQL Server apps on my desktop before I go home tonight. #_#

 

All I want to do is to lay my back on my bed and put a pillow under my legs. I’ve got a lot of work to do tomorrow; our family reunion is fast approaching; my house renovation project must be finished in three weeks! But before that, I had to wish first for Jasper bus to pass Ayala intersection at exactly 11:30pm later or else I need to stop at Coastal Mall again.

 

I had to admit, I have been rude to myself for not sleeping on time that is why I have been so tired this past few days. I installed Theme Hospital by Electronic Arts last week on my laptop and as expected, I got addicted to it. I sleep at 3:00am I guess because I want to be in the Hall of Fame but unfortunately, my efforts are not enough. I am still in the Hall of Shame.

 

Thinking about the getting addicted to pc games again, I miss my Sims 2. The last time I played Sims, I got my 3 daughters to finish college and me getting the highest on my profession as a doctor. Anyone who has installer???

 

i want my sims 2 back! Waaaaa

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment