Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Wackiest Gets the Price

I found this picture in my Friendster account a while ago. Believe it or not, we laugh at this for hours. By just looking at it, no words, we just can’t stop to laugh!

 

 

The shot was taken by my brother-in-law. This was one of our “Maging Sino Ka Man” nights. Thanks to TFC, we were able to reach Filipino shows in England. We were watching at my sister’s bedroom with our own regular places. Sister and hubby used to lounge on the bed, while I lie on the carpet in front of the big cabinet. Karla would put pillow on my lap and lie down there. We never missed to prepare popcorn or fruits -- hilaw na mangga, fresh cherries, pears, or apples na isasawsaw sa asin.

 

When they come here on December, I want to give back to them the hospitality they have shown to me while I was there. They have given me the most comfortable caring and support beyond what I have expected from a sister and a brother-in-law.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment