Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Busy Week

Morning of Saturday last week I went to a Jollibee Kiddie Party of my officemate’s son. He turned four. The proof that I enjoyed the party was that I even joined one of the games for growies, the look-a-like contest. I picked Angel Locsin (hahaha!), Zeny was Lucy Torres and the rest were Anne Curtis and Marian Rivera. We were asked to show our talents and through the audience’ round of applause, Anne Curtis won. I think she’s my officemate’s neighbor (madami kasing kasama, hahaha!)

 

After the party, I was supposed to go with them for binyagan event of another officemate in Makati but I need to go home because I got so excited to receive the Flat TV and Home Cinema System I bought from SM Bacoor a week ago. Along Kalaw St in Manila, I bought original pirated DVDs of live concerts, 4 videoke DVDs and TV series :D

 

At 4pm, everyone at home was getting depressed that no delivery was coming yet and of course the excitement was spoiled. I called SM customer service to check the status. The girl said all deliveries on that day should be finished by 9:00pm, oo nga naman maaga pa para mag-panic. At 6:30pm, someone knock at our gate and whoa! The boxes were there! I got three big boxes: one for the tv, for the home cinema system and the other one was for the free tv rack. Although I didn’t have more money for my groceries the next day, my expenses paid off with excitement and more bonding moments in our house.

 

My next target is Wii!

 

This week will be a very busy week for me. I got a lot of deadlines and presentation on Friday. Badminton Championship will be on Saturday morning, and our overnight team building at Laguna in the afternoon as well.

 

2 comments:

  1. celebrity look-a-like??? hmmm... many people said that I look like britney spears back when she was a fat cow hahaha I'll be singing "Hit me Baby One More Time and Everytime and Gimme More Medley" with matching choreography a la Synchronize Swimming hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete