Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Getting Sporty (kuno)

Partner List is already sent out! And my partner is… Che ^_^

 

Che – Che'T – nice combination. If we’re going to compose our team’s cheer, it would be ‘Go Che-Che't, Go Che-Che't!’. She’s level B and I’m level C, patay tayo dyan. There are limited players in level B so I got dragged up to fill in. Tomorrow will be our first practice as teammates. Hopefully we could build up some good teamwork. ^_+

 

As preparation, I bought a Nike backpack and a new badminton racket this morning. Naks, excited talaga hehehe. Late bloomer talaga ako. I need to replace my old racket I have been using for years. I guess three years na! Hahaha,my old red Carlton racket was a gift from Infinity.

 

November 15 Championship, here I come!

 

2 comments:

  1. hwow! this really shows your excitement hahaha
    pero parang ang ganda nga ng combination ng name nyo parang binabara o tinatabla ka hahaha Che! Chet! Che! Chet!
    wala lang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, nagpractise na kami kanina. Syempre galing-galingan at sigla-siglahan kaming dalawa. May cash price yata to! Hahaha ^_^

    ReplyDelete