Friday, November 14, 2008

Patapon Marathon

With my PSP coming next month, this game would definitely takeover the Tetris fever in my younger years. Patapon is the most played PSP games right now in my office. Even She told me that she was starting to get addicted to the game. Magpuyat ba? Hehehe.

 

I remember I used to hate Mr. V buying overpriced GameBoy games. Inaaway ko talaga sya. Nagseselos yata ako. Hehehe. And here I am doing the same thing. ^_^ Hahaha!

 

I guess sometimes we need to let our inner child come out. It is one way to balance things out. However, it should be in a moderate way or else the balance will get ruined.

 

 

Happy playing!

 

2 comments:

  1. wow magpipsp na rin cya.. congrats.. and welcome to our world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Binilhan ako ni sis-in-law ng PSP. ^_^

    Patapon 2 will come out on November 27 I heard.

    ReplyDelete