Friday, April 4, 2008

Exhale your Sadness

I believe my darkest days have ended. I see sunshine little by little everyday, and there is a lot more to see. I worry no more about my future but I have a lot of plans for my life… wonderful plans.

 

I can say that I have moved on already. Moving on from a sad experience is very hard process. It takes a bunch of courage, acceptance and forgiveness… courage to accept that no matter how you strive to achieve happiness in your life, something along the way will tell you that you cannot get it; your happiness might not be the happiness of the other. But then again I have to chose different direction even how hard it is.

 

Many times from the past that I told myself that I was already fine, but equal number of times I failed to prove it. The pain is still in my heart but time will heal all the wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment