Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday, The Birthday

Today is Raed’s birthday. Happy birthday to you!

 

I hope she read my personal message for her. Bad thing I can’t access any mail service here in the office. I just texted her this morning and she said I was the first one to greet her electronically. :D You’re welcome.

 

They were planning to go to a resort to celebrate her birthday but I decided not to come. I want to be away for a while from the people that will make me remember some bad experience. He he he…because I am erasing sOmEtHiNg.

 

An old friend just called asking about Business Intelligence. Well, of course, I have nothing to say… probably if he asked about heartaches I can tell many things Ha ha ha. I miss that old friend.

 

It is almost 9:00pm; my Monday work is coming to an end. Soon it will be Friday and my week is over. This is life. We just have to live with it…… with a smile on our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment