Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Looking Through The Eyes of Love

My mind is still up and awake but my back is already tired and feels like needing to lie flat on my bed…

 

I can’t sleep yet. I hope my eyes will be ready to shut around 2:00 am. But for now, I’ll just add something on my journal.

 

(Someone singing from a Videoke area in the background)…”looking through the eyes of love……and I…I do believe…”

 

Big Mike: “yan ang graduation song namin nung highschool.”

Meeyeow: (very puzzled and confused with what I heard) “huh?!”

Megs: “hindi ba Through The Years yon?”

Big Mike: “ay oo, yun pala!”

 

This conversation with Big Mike yesterday made me and Gems laugh from the top of our lungs for quite some time. ‘Looking Through The Eyes of Love’, graduation song? Ha Ha Ha. I couldn’t believe for a love song like that to be sung in a graduation program, I just can’t. He said he just misinterpreted the melody and the title. “Nalito lang kumbaga”. Nice one, Big Mike!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment