Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Team

I am so surprised to realize how lucky I am to be able to start this new job in the city with less stress and hardships like what I was expecting from the start.

 

My schedule is quite disturbing for my family but I was able to convince them that I can handle the situation. People who knew me were also very surprised to know that I work during the night because they simply know me as antukin (sleepy cat) :D During vacation, I used to sleep around 8:00-9:00 pm and wake up at around 12:00 noon. Sarrraaaap……Ha ha ha.

 

The people in my new company are very to me nice, but of course except those who consider me as invisible new comer. My team was featured in March 2008 issue of the e-newsletter and this was the picture that we submitted for the article:

 

Starting from left:

 

Tall R. He is the tall white guy who is very soft spoken and sometimes looks very serious. He is fond of photography and makes good works too.

 

Baby James. He makes us laugh all the time, always makes fun of me and Megs. When he took a leave for a while, our work area was a little more serene and peaceful.

 

Kuya R. (He really looks like Sgt. Trillanes in his ID picture. Hehehe) He is already a father of three kids, with very fatherly image in the team, smart and very nice.

 

Meeyeow. The newest member of the team and might be axed soon. waaaa Huhuhu! and ... nevermind.

 

Trebor. He is one of the QA team; also a new joiner. 'Makulit' and funny.

 

Megs. She is my partner. We get along very much. She is a good singer and loves videoke.

 

Ffej. He is our Team Leader; very intimidating at first look. He is very hardworking and shows a good example to his subordinates but also a very teasing guy during ‘asaran’ time.

 

Ms. Rome. She is our cool Project Manager. She's 'one of the few' good PM in our company. She is also an ‘Ate’ to us. No one will get bored with her 'kwentos' and 'chikas'.

 

Rocky1. I haven’t spend time with her; I only see her during meetings and company gatherings. But I would like to get to know her better.

 

Big Mike. He is already a father of 3 kids like Kuya R, full of wisdom, very funny and always not too early for work. Ha ha ha.

 

Rocky2. She is from Baguio City and one of the team’s QA. She's always wearing her nice smile and always chatting with us (Megs).

 

Mr. Moody D.. He is the Technical Lead of the team. Like Ffej, he is also looks very intimidating. He is moody; but I always see his lighter side when he talks about his family :) We both appreciate the crafts of Rex Navarette.

 

Enzo. When I came to the team, he was celebrating his regularization. He was one of those who made me feel welcome in the team. Like Tall R, he also loves photography and going into different places.

 

WaWa. He is the entertainer of the group and Baby James’ partner-in-crime. He makes us laugh everyday and always dedicates sentimental songs from his music player for Megs and me. He can be the next Joe D' Mango with his serious love advices to us.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This picture was taken at the 7th floor of our building...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment