Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Diaries @ 10

I must admit, I am very amazed where blogging has taken me since I started writing last year. Today is my 10th month with Multiply!!! Ten fruitful months of sharing my life with you…

 

 

For most of you might ask why it has been a very important thing to me the months I have spent here writing… it is because I want to value the time this hobby has become my companion in my journey.

 

 

I stated it with a survey as my very first post I copied from another Multiply site. For a couple of months, no one knew except Raed about this blog site because I didn’t really want to promote it to anyone. My intension was to write blog entries like no one reads them except me. I wanted other people to discover this site by fate ^_^ (like most of my readers right now) and not me telling them the exact URL. Raed’s discovery about this was through Google.

 

Then a few months more, blogging to me became addictive. And one way or another, it really helped me cope up while I was facing a challenge in my life… And here I am right now, still up, kicking and liking the life I am having right now.

 

 

I had few blogs in Friendster several years ago but I don't update it anymore.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment