Friday, September 5, 2008

The Wait Is Over

At last, my evaluation result was finally discussed to me last night. Though two weeks delayed, it was really worth waiting for. An hour before I went home, my boss invited me for that purpose. We went inside the pantry because all conference rooms were occupied at that time. Nice place, hehehe, nag amoy Adobo ata kami kasi may nag init ng ulam sa microwave. @_@

 

 

The comments were discussed to me one by one. I was amazed to read Ms. Rome’s and Sir Ted’s comments on my key strengths because they have written there things about my work that I wasn’t really expecting to be noticed that way. I thank them for recognizing my strengths and my contributions since Day 1.

 

 

For me, my evaluation wouldn’t be complete without giving me areas for development. And I have one. I always have a room for improvement. And with that, I am committing myself to work for it and do better…

 

 

And the verdict: ….Recommended for Permanency :) wooohooo

This is my 130th entry <^.^>

 

No comments:

Post a Comment