Friday, September 12, 2008

The Other Side of Sharing

I just received my charger I lent to someone from other team/project. I handed over the charger to him earlier in a very neat and cord-tied-up-with-rubber-band condition but after few hours when he returned it back to me…

 

He put it on my table and it looked like this… and the built-in rubber band is missing

Guys, are you always like that??

 

I don’t actually mind the extra effort I have to do to tie again the cord but it just gave me a bad impression to the person.

4 comments:

  1. The way you treat the things you borrowed reflects the respect you exert to the people around you.

    bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan si Antoni!

    Moral of the story: Hindi ko na sya papahiramin ulet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tsk tsk sino yun chet ibulong mo sa kin hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakaintroduce pa lang sa akin last week. hindi ko pa din masyadong kilala. hmp!

    ReplyDelete