Friday, September 12, 2008

Wrong Case Is Wrong

My Chinabank online account has been disabled today! My mistake that I overlooked the “Caps Lock” is turned on. I tried my “correct” password three times with the “wrong” letter case.

 

My first instinct was to look for the Chinabank hotline to report the incident and probably have my password reset (like BPI Express Online does). A guy named “Ryan” answered my call and I told him that I would want to seek his help to have my password reset. And the bad news was…they don’t reset password through phone. The process will be done in the home branch, I my case is DasmariƱas, Cavite. And my agony just started. The reset process is within five banking days, again, five banking days! Ang tagal! Kase daw, ipprint pa sa paper na secured (what do you call that, the one that are used for payslip distribution?) and i-ke-claim sa own branch. Hassle talaga yung process nila. And the guy said that he can only send request for password reset to my branch.

 

Okay, I admit, it was my lack-of-carefulness-and-presence-of-mind. I badly need to access my account because I must transfer money from my Savings to Checking Account or else the check I issued will jump-and-bounce on Monday! HuHuHu!

 

Hay, problem nga naman. Bigla-bigla na lang dumarating.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. technology nga naman sa pinas hahahahaha
    hindi ko alam kung mahigpit o low tech hahahaha
    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why they need people like "us" to improve their business processes. hahahaha! Kaya lang nagkulang na ng isa.. andyan ka na sa Singapore eh.

    ReplyDelete