Sunday, September 7, 2008

How's Your Weekend?

How’s your weekend? Mine, I would say, is a lot better than weekends that I could remember just staying the whole day inside my room [senti days].

 

 

Saturday is grocery day so JellyPotPot and I went to the SM. But before the main event, we went first to Quantum (at naglustay nanaman ng pera ang pamangkin ko…) But she was able to win something. She got key chain and stationery.

 

Going to the mall without eating is incomplete. Again, we munched at Pizza Hut (as always). Medyo nagtitipid ako kaya yung budget meal for 2 na lang yung in-order ko. She can’t ever complain, ako kaya ang magbabayad. But I know what’s her favorite, Pizza Super Supreme Cheesy Pops with Cheezy Dip! Tatlong weekends na yon ang order namin sa Pizza Hut.

 

Medyo naglakad-lakad pa kami sa department store, nakasalubong naming yun teacher ko nung kinder pa ako at teacher pa din ng lahat ng pamangkin ko. Si Teacher Olive yon. I was 5 years old when she became my first formal teacher in school. Shocks, I am 28 now! She’s been teaching for more than 20 years na. Right now, she’s already owns a school and she’s Jaja’s teacher in Preparatory level.

 

And then our last stop was at the supermarket. Well, as usual, Saturday ang daming tao. We spent 15 minutes at the counter. Pero may mas malaki pa akong problema, paano ko iuuwi yung B-i-g-a-s! Dinala kasi ni CoolJo ang kotse, wala tuloy kaming service. hehehe, naiuwi din naming ng maayos sa awa ng Diyos. Next week, we'll have a badminton session at Lotus Mall, maiba naman.

 

Earlier today, aside from going to church and watching replays of US Open Tennis tournament in cable, I also spent my afternoon bonding with DaddyDemz and SisDoll’s family. Ate prepared Chicken Sotanghon and I grilled some corn.

 

Federer fans like me are very happy to see that he’s up to the finals at US Open this year!!! Way to go, Roger! I am looking forward to see him beat Nadal! But Nadal should beat first Murray. Weeeeee.

 

2 comments:

  1. ako ma'am chet nanood ng F1 Belgium Grand Prix sa TV, nakaka-excite pala kahit hindi ko naiintindihan ang nangyayari, napapa-ay ako sa tuwa, sobrang affected ako sa mga nangyari hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Naiimagine ko ang reactions mo. ^_^
    Andyan ka na din lang sa Singapore, panoorin mo na ng L-i-V-e!
    Ako, one of my greatest dreams is to watch a Tennis tournament in abroad L-i-V-e! Pinag iipunan ko pa ;D

    ReplyDelete