Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Chat With A Dear Friend (My Version)

"Muriyama: Mam naachieve nyo na po ba yung purpose bakit po kau umalis ng ITC?"

 

…it took me a while to answer his question. I couldn't really think of one specific reason why I left my previous work. For me, it was a combination of broken heart, broken plans and broken dreams. I was a broken person.

 

I told him I had a lot of problems that time and I could handle it spending time with the same people around me. It was just hard for me and I need to move on. When an opportunity came to me that time, thanks to Infinity, I grabbed it easily but in doubt…

 

Eight months passed after I left my second home, some things are different now but some things will never change… FRIENDSHIP.

 

The answer to his question was a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’, but I didn’t answer right away. It was a time for me to reflect on my real purpose… to move on. Now while writing this entry with the same question being asked to me, my answer is …Yes.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. we move on for a different reasons and all our reasons are made to make us a better person, as for me I want to be independent and I got it. hehehe I'm thankful and happy that I'm also on the 'Yes' side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope na same din ang mangyari sa akin when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you fred :)
    and for you marvs, know your "purpose" too. :)

    ReplyDelete