Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sleepy

Fighting the sleepiness I am feeling right now is no easy for me. It’s 3:18pm. Even though I am on earphones mode with high volume level, my tired eyes are just closing and I keep on yawning from time to time.

 

I think this is the combination hot shower I took after the badminton session earlier at The Zone from 11:00am-12:30pm and the Spaghetti & Chicken Meal I ate from KFC.  I am supposed to be energized but why I really want to lie down on a soft bed and take a deep sleep so when I wake up, it’s 11:00pm already. Hahaha. Bad Cheetah!

 

Some of my officemates were hiring a badminton trainer for P250.00 per hour. I am still thinking twice if I will join them next session or not because I don’t think the price is right. ^_^ ang mahal ata. But I really want to learn the correct foot works and strategies. Anyway, I still got a week to convince myself.

 

It excites me every time I think about the tournament, though sometimes watching them play makes me feel a little bit hesitant to join the match. Anyway, it is actually the camaraderie and the experience that matter most…

 

Today, I was introduced to Ms. Cecille Hayag, another Kforce employee from other team, who happened to be an instructor in La Salle last 2000 and also Daisy Tolentino. New friends! ^_^

 

 

Oh, I got it now why meeyeow is sleepy! It’s been more than a couple of days I sleep for only 5-6 hours. The IS team building last Saturday, Church day last Sunday, Yesterday I went out early to take care of some documents and Today for the badminton. I’ll try to sleep 10 hours tomorrow.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. hmm kilala ko ata si Ms. Hayag. =) ang sister nya si teresa. Nalilito na ako kung sino sa kanila ang naging teacher namin, si cecille ba or si teresa. basta alam ko ung naging teacher namin nakapag work sa Meralco at ginawa nya ung graph sa billing statements. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, bigatin!

    Access Team sya ngayon eh. Nangbabagsak daw sya ng mga talagang tamad students dati. hehe.

    ReplyDelete