Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Day Strolling At Tagaytay

Another event added to my life’s book and it was everything but fun. My sleepiness from last night’s work didn’t get into my way to enjoy the day. This is my comeback travel down south after I left Dasmariñas and transferred to work in Makati City.


I went to Tagaytay. I was with friends I consider as my little sisters and brothers. This is the kind of gimmick where I miss Fred’s presence. They were my team mates in La Salle. They were those who supported me, catch all the burden of loosing a team mate, and continued my dreams for ITC. I had them at the other side.


At 6:30am, the early bird didn’t catch any worm. Believe it or not, I came earlier than the organizers :P. Hehehe. Maam Trix wasn’t able to come due to some family affairs. Marvin, Ruby, Derek and I waited each other at Walter Dasma. Marvin brought his van. While on our way to Silang, I thought we left Hannah at Dasmariñas. Then I called her number on my phone... Someone picked up and I answered, “Hello?” and on the other line, someone responded “Hello?” The felt voice was just coming from not afar. Derek and I were facing each other, puzzled! Then suddenly <laughter> filled our car because it was actually Derek who answered the phone. Ooops! His number was attached to Hanna’s name on my phonebook. ^_^


I was actually planning to sleep on our way to Tagaytay but with their kwento’s and chikka’s, I did not. I learned a lot of new happenings in La Salle, what’s latest and what’s not.


Our first stop… Peoples Park. Funny, but it was my first time to reach that top ^_^ There we had our breakfast: coffee/hot chocolate and krispy kreme donuts. After that, badminton at the top of the mountain was really fun! Hahaha! Hindi namin inalintana ang hangin at ang init ng araw. Then we just move around the place and took some pictures then we went down to buy pasalubong. I bought bananas, espasol, bayabas and mangga.

 


 

Then we went to Taal Vista to have a great view of Taal Volcano but unfortunately, the view deck was under renovation. Then we went straight to Olivares Plaza where we spend our shopping galore ^_^ Who said ukay is not fun???


With our stomach already empty, we chose Teriyaki Boy to satisfy our hunger. I was actually imagining Sinigang na Hipon and Nilagang Baka at Dencio’s but my craving for Filipino food stopped when my orders Ika Tepanyaki, Yakimeshi, Miso Soup and Watermelon shake were served on the table. ^_^

 

More tawanan and kulitan after that, and then we went back to Dasmariñas with tiredness but with so much happiness in our hearts.

 

You are right if you think the next trip is already planned!

 

P.S. Speaking of Tagaytay, Angels also took me to Picnic Grove last time. That was their way to help me ease the sadness I was feeling during the “dark times”. Soon, I will post some pictures of that one day warm moments with Angels early this year.

2 comments:

  1. haaayyyysss..... sabi na eh dapat di ko binuksan ito hahahahahaha
    waaahhh!!!! ibang iba talaga ang bonding ng IS. as in!
    your blog ma'am chet really made me less homey. hahaha Iniisip ko lang nung nagbadminton kayo hindi ba nahulog yung bola ng badminton mula sa tuktok? at kung nahulog may kumuha ba? hahahahaha I miss all of you guys! Waahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nasanay kasi kami na ikaw ang laging present at nakakasama namin sa mga ganitong gala. ^_^ Don't worry, when your back here, just give us a ring...and we'll make it happen once again.

    Maiba ako, nakukulitan na ako dito kay Jelly, pinapatanong sa akin kung mabilis ba daw makaitim sa Singapore? Hindi ko na pinatulan. :D

    ReplyDelete