Thursday, October 9, 2008

Anong Book Ang Binabasa Mo Ngayon?

I just finished ‘The Gift’ novel by Danielle Steel last night. I usually read book before I go to sleep. Again, I didn’t like the ending similar to ‘By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept’ by Paulo Coelho. Both didn’t end the way I wanted them to be. >_< Fine, I am not the author, I was just the reader! Hehehe. ^_^ But I really enjoyed the rest of the story. Soooo much lessons to be learned and this is something of what I am after.

 

For my next reading, I would like to pick ‘Brida’ of Paulo Coelho, just recently released in English. It is already available in PowerBooks. Ikaw, anong book ang binabasa mo ngayon?

 

 

2 comments:

  1. currently wala akong binabasa ngayon :( kasi ang mahal ng books dito parang bumili ng 2 o 3 book. but I want to read Twilight by stephenie meyer, maganda daw eh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay ang mahal...

    Yup, maganda daw! Binabasa na ng officemate ko ngayon. Nakaka-excite daw. May movie na din pala yon.

    ReplyDelete