Saturday, October 4, 2008

Have You Ever Wrote A Poem For Someone?

Someone did this for me…

 

 

UNTITLED

(09/16/2001)

 

Can’t imagine how happy iam when you came

How fast this heart of mine you’ve tame

Every minute in my head is your name

Rest assured that forever I’ll be the same.

 

Remember me whatever you’re doing

In times of loneliness, happiness I’ll bring

Each passing day you’re safety I’ll be praying

Before going to bed and after waking.

 

Everlasting, that’s how I plan to stay

So much care, that’s what I’ll give you every day

Pray, so that evil will be out of your way

Endure, in the end you’ll be happy and gay.

 

Leaving me I hope you will never

End of this may last ti’ll forever

Title is in every lines first letter

A girl that are now getting fewer.

 

                                                                          -WCM

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. hulaan ko gumawa neto si..... alam mo na kung sino hehehehe, tama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabe, napansin mo ba, the letter in the beginning of each sentence is your initial? ok to ah :) coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute diba ^_^. I happen to have a chat with Muriyama last night. Namiss ko yung mga old pictures natin sa external harddisk ko. Then I saw this old file. It was a poem written for me! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. grabe ang galing nung gumawa ng poem... teka kilala ko ba cya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. secret ka dyan tingin ko tama ako hehehehe

    ReplyDelete