Monday, June 7, 2010

All About Last Week

 

 

Rookie On The Loose. At first, I have been turning down all of my friends’ invitations to join their nightly run sessions after work. I don’t know why but I felt it like a torture. Four hours of travel, eight hours more for work – “I don’t nee anymore strain on my body…”, I told myself. Besides, I was not aiming to lose some weight but gain instead.

 

My “Road to 55” is still not yet a successful journey for me – not 55 kilometers, but reaching 55 kilos! I know for some people this is totally weird but trust me, it is not… I also know a lot more people that are battling underweight problems like me! For a 5’5” tall with small body frame like me, the ideal weight is between 53-59 kilos… and I am 51 (49 last year!!!) Meron naman palang improvements kaya lang magastos, magastos, magastos! :/ Of course, getting older is another story. Pag tumatanda daw mas prone sa pagtaba (eh bakit naman ang tatay ko??? Yatot sobra!) I guess it is in my genes. Metabolism is working very fast.

 

Going back to the topic… All of a sudden, I have been running na! And OMG I love it. May happy hormones talaga afterwards! At first it was just peer pressure, and then I have been encouraging other friends! Our four-Tuesday run at Ayala Triangle was so addictive. We would run for about 4.8 kilometers per night. Now I understand other runners. It felt so good talaga after the sweat and so much hingal!

 

Actually, the preparation is for Takbo.Ph Run Fest on July 25, 2010. KAYA LANG, I am losing weight even if I DOUBLE my food intake :-(

 

Tsk tsk tsk. Balik badminton na lang muna ako.

 

 

Router. Pity me for accusing PLDT MyDSL for the internet disconnections I reported last week O_Ov. Yung router ko pala ang salarin. I needed to do hard restart on my router to work properly again.

 

When Manong Repairman tried to connect to the DSL modem directly, my internet connection worked smoothly LOL! Hehehe. Malay ko ba. Now I know! Di bale, pinainom ko naman ng juice si Manong Repairman.

 

 

City or Jazz or Civic? Ewan. Bahala na si BatMan.

 

 

Kinagat ng Ipis ang Mata Ko. Bakit nga ba? Oh, the comment thingy last week.

 

 

No Alarms Needed. Five days in a row, I did not set the alarm and the result was unanimous… I would wake up at 12:30 noon. Pero di pwede this week kasi work from home ulit ako… I am not used to wake up at 4:30AM!

 

New School Items For The Kids. The excitements and smiles on their faces when they received the school items are more than enough to know they really appreciate the small presents.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment