Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today

 

 

 

v      I received 2-day unlimited texts for free this morning because, according to Globe, I reloaded P200 yesterday. Thank you. Ano ba, wala naman akong ka text!

 

v      This is my 247th post. Malapit na 3rd year anniversary namin ni Multiply. Yihiii!

 

v      Sore throat seems to die away. I guess the warm water + salt / bactidol gargle worked!

 

v      Someone asked me out to SBC. Sabi ko, “sbc? Starbucks?”. Sabi nya, “Seattle’s Best”. Hehehe. LOL, pareho kasing S-B!

 

v      Need to go to the grocery later after my work. So I am looking for something to eat right now. Para busog ^_^v. Remember, do not go to the groceries with your stomach empty, or else you’ll buy goods that you don’t have to! Eat muna.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. wow mag 3 yrs na, tagal mo na pala sa multiply =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! mag three years na, pero sa November pa :D hehehe. Sana di magsara bigla ang Multiply. :-D

    ReplyDelete