Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Last Things

 

Last place you...

Ate something?

Ate Dolls dining area at breakfast this morning, I am working from home this week.

 

Hugged someone?

While sleeping on the bus.

 

Did your homework?

On my desk

 

Broke the law?

Yesterday morning, I broke Daddy Demz Law for not eating breakfast and going straight to work

 

Bought clothes?

SM Bacoor

 

Watched TV?

I watch P-Noy’s inauguration preparation on tv

 

 

Last thing you...

Bought at a fast food place?

Whooper overload meal at Burger King last Saturday

 

Touched?

My keyboad

 

Drank?

Water

 

Ate?

Pandesal with Egg and PureFoods Hotdog

 

Smoked?

N/A – I don’t smoke

 

Said (out loud)?

Meeyeow: “Jaimie!!” (I heard Ailyn shouted her name outside. Apparently, she fell from her bike)

 

You plugged in?

Computer

 

 

Others

Last number you dialed?

DBWizards – asked the next available schedule for my Microsoft Exam.

 

Color of the last thing you bought?

Green + Yellow packaging of Knorr Sinigang mix

 

Last person you yelled at?

Meeyeow: “Jaimie!!!”

 

Last person you have chatted with?

Ate Malou

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment