Sunday, June 27, 2010

Never Say Never

 

 

… ♪♫ I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
♪♫

 

The 2010 remake of Karate Kid movie is awesome! Jaden is sooooo lovable portaying the character of Dre Parker - and THE CUTE LITTLE ABS!!!! It was really worth waiting on that very long lines. The plot of the story is pretty much straight forward but still enjoyable, so much – especially for the kiddy-hearted ME :-) Even without seeing the movie, I would probably know the ending but I still enjoyed the scenes! Kids even clapped their hands when Dre won on the final battle – while I could NOT!

 

Of course, I got teary-eyed towards the ending part! ;-D I love to see Jackie Chan did something different in this movie. Love you, Mr. Han!

 

It was really a night to remember. A night I could call “magical”. The “magic” of double large Burger King Whooper, large Onion Rings, biggie Sarsi, Piknik Shoestrings, Potato chips, Kenny Roger’s Chicken Quarter, cups of side dishes, muffins and rice – never done in years!!!

 

 

It was also the first time I saw Noelle Cassandra, a harpist (or whatever they call her :-D) and really she did look like an angel while playing the harp! Hehehe. Kung ako kaya mag play ng harp, magmumukha din kaya akong angel? :-D

 

 

And the magical full moon guided us on our way home because it was already midnight!!! And the rest is history.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment