Monday, June 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

 

 

= Cinnamon breads are memorable. I don’t really love it, but for memories’ sake, I buy and eat some once in a while.

= Wooot! The colds did not escalate to cough! Fingers and Eyes crossed! \X/ - X)

= I am still sleepy but I have to review well for my exam on Friday.

= I love the longer hair, but I have to cut the split ends!

= Oh! The butterflies are flying again inside my stomach. :-(

= I just have to feel the fear… but I have to face it anyway.

= I don’t really feel like going to work today but I have to. I have a lot of things to do. I need to train this new DotNet guy later, who happened to be the guy who shutdown my computer last week!

= Transformation is such a cool word for me today.

= If I didn’t have colds yesterday, I could have danced in the rain.

= I love the new Toy Story installment!!! It will be shown on June 17 in cinemas.

= What is for lunch? It’s Beef Mechado with lots of potatoes.

= I miss my drawings. Hopefully, I could make one this weekend. I have something in mind!

 

= Today is a holiday, but then I have to work. It’s a double-pay day!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment