Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not So Unlucky

 

 

Sore Throat. Arraaayyy! I did not get any proper sleep last night because of sore throat. :( I hate sore throat but not as much I hate toothache! Pag toothache na, umiinom na ako ng pain reliever. Every time I would wake up, I gargle warm water with salt then drink a glass of water and finally gargle with Bactidol. I did this three times. Sobrang bangag pa ako ngayon. :/ but the pain is not as much as last night. Baka ubuhin na ako bukas T_T

 

Remote Desktop. I love desktop remote-ing. I can access my computer at the office and work at home. The other day, I was asked if someone could use my computer since I was out of office the whole week. I agreed. Then yesterday, when I tried to connect to my computer… it was turned off!!! I was lucky enough to have a webmail so I sent an email to the team, asking if someone could turn on my computer. Shiela responded. Here was part of our conversation in communicator after my computer was finally turned on…

 

Me: “sasakalin ko yung gumamit ng pc ko kagabi”

Shie: “hahaha”

Shie: “cge, sasabihan namin na wag i-shutdown yung pc mo”

 

I never met the guy who “used” my computer… he’s a new employee daw. First impression lasts. hmp!

 

Not So Unlucky. What I hate about working on this shift is the bulk workload. Aside from some development work, there are so many tickets coming in. High priority tickets are always present every time I work on this shift! Super ngarag talaga! I have got lesser time to cook and eat for lunch.

 

On the second thought, I think I should be a lot thankful that brownout happened yesterday 5 minutes after I logged off! Wahahaha, lucky me! I don’t know what could have been my fate if the power was out during my shift. Ayoko nang pumasok sa office! Lakas pa ng ulan + kulog + kidlat! Oh well, I am still thankful. Hopefully today is also my lucky day! Pleasseee, pretty pleassee.. wag kang mag ba-brown out!

 

 

Kelan Nga Ba? I can’t even remember when our last conversation was. Matagal tagal na din. Ate Malou sent me a message on the day of my birthday and I can’t even remember if I did respond. Kasi wala yata akong load nung araw na yon. :-D It was nice to talk to her again yesterday, like what we used to do during my stay in La Salle.

 

I invited her on a date, hopefully matuloy soon. It would be in Tagaytay siguro, madami daw choices sa Summit Ridge.  *Excited!*

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment