Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Ended the Week With Laziness Too Z z z z

I didn’t sleep well last night. I suddenly woke up at around 2:30 in the morning because of the heavy rain. I tried to sleep again but the sound of the rain was too loud for me to get some more serene sleep.

 

Then I texted someone whose suppose to call me the night before. It was not that I expected it too much but someone has to be more careful in telling promises. It was not really normal for him to forget something like that, though.

 

I got some real sleep at around 3:30am I guess, then Tatay woke me up at 5:00am. I forgot to tell him that I will not go to work today. But since the breakfast was already on the table, I joined him for breakfast. The rain was still pouring and according to Kuya Kim of “Umagang Kay Ganda”, the rain was due to Monzoon winds. He also mentioned something about Fujiwhara effect, for an instance, with two storms some 900 miles apart, the stronger typhoon (Mina, in this case), will pull or suck the weaker (Lando). Well, goodbye Mina and Lando, I think Nonoy is next coming. (Hehehe, parang casts sa telenovela no?

 

Since, I did not come to work; I sent email to (Information Systems)IS Team for their tasks. Not that I don’t trust my Team if they're doing their assigned tasks without me supervising them, but it will be their guide for this day.

So, go IS!

 

By the way, I am currently reading "Veronica Decides To Die" by Paolo Coelho while I am waiting for Sophie's World from a friend. I'll do a review about this maybe next week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment