Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wish-A-Wish-A-Wish-A-Wish-Wish-Wish!

Here is my so-called ‘Early Earthly Wish List for 2008’:

 

 

Number 10: Pony Tails

My hair is growing so fast. I just want some change. Lagi lang kasing nakaladlad ang hair ko everyday sa office.

 

Number 9: Panties

Since I lost more than 17 lbs. this year, all my large-size panties are not too sexy for me anymore. Medium/Small size na lang ako ngayon.

 

Number 8: Stilettos, Sandals & Sleepers

All my favorite shoes are still in my super-delayed-balikbayan box from UK. Dith, kelan mo ba ito ipapadala? Hehehe. So this year, while waiting for my box, I would like to start building my shoes palace!

 

Number 7: Bed Sheet Set

I love bed sheets! I want an orange-shaded bed sheet (tamang tama para sa Tiger design) for my queen size bed.

 

Number 6: Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder

I just finished “The Alchemist – by Paolo Coelho” last night. The book is very inspiring. My next target is Sophie’s World.

 

Number 5: Skinny Pants, White Pants

Small Size, please. 26in *naks*

 

Number 4: Sweat Shirt (green, purple or red)

I saw a nice green stripes sweat shirt from kamiseta. That inspired me. I might use it on our year-end party on December 20.

 

Number 3: PLDT My DSL Connection

I am currently using prepaid internet cards/vibe which costs me at around P1,300.00 per month. Why not upgrade to DSL, dba?

 

Number 2: iPod Touch

Okay, I want to have this as a gift from other person. Hehehe.

 

Number 1: Desktop Computer

I love my 7-year old laptop but I want a more stable personal computer which I can play my ever favorite SIMS 2 game. *wink*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment