Friday, November 30, 2007

You Against Yourself, and Me Against the Whole World

According to Paolo Coelho, “And when you want something, all the universe conspires you to achieve it.”

 

This is such very encouraging words from the novel “The Alchemist”, which I think pushes me to yearn for something and make it happen. But in this life, trials and sufferings are always part of it.

 

Him and His Guilt

He said he needs to do something and if he doesn’t do it, he will ruin everything. His guilt feeling over falling for other girl really gave him tons of heart stubbing shame of coming back to me…All I know, he is still giving me a lot of reasons to stay and hold on.

 

Me and My Friends

I guess it is a universal reaction from close friends to get really angry to their friend’s ex-boyfriends who cheated on her. It is a common expression for them to say: “You don’t deserve him! You’ll soon find the right guy.” It did make me feel better for a while but I guess that is not the answer. I am really thankful that I have them through thick and thin. It is very nice to know that there are people who are really there when you need them, even when you don’t.

 

Me and My Family

Just this morning, I heard my sister and Tatay were talking about me not being open about my current love life situation. I even overheard that I was not coming to work because of that. My mind is shouting: “Excuse me….those were official leaves!”. But then again, I can’t blame them to have these kinds of opinion about what is happening on me because I don’t gave them the real story. As I’ve said on my previous blog, I am not yet ready to tell them the truth because I am afraid they might do something about it.

 

Me and Everyone Else

It really upsets me every time the broker of the house texts me and asking when will she going to get the documents needed for the processing of the loan. But it even upsets me twice whenever the deacon asks if he has attended the worship service every Thursdays and Sundays. Everybody is asking me how he is doing in his new work in the city... "oh, please stop it"...

 

Me and Myself

This is a new experience to me and the things that I just learned were never taught in school or even by my family. I was not prepared but I know deep inside my heart that there’s a sun after the storm.

 

I am jut pretending to be brave, that I can handle everything. But the very truth is, I am just waiting for Mr. V to come back. That’s the shocking truth and I don’t know if it is the right thing to do.

 

 

Why on earth I am blogging about this even I have told myself that I already moved on?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment