Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Gift For Demz

Later, I will be taking Tatay to a dress shop in Kawit. He told me that he wanted for new pants before December 6 (that BettyB’s birthday, my 2nd sister). He said his ever trusted dress maker is working in that shop. Tatay is too meticulous about his pants and even said that those Levis pants that I bought him last year did not fit him too well.

                                                                                                 

I think he will be celebrating BettyB’s birthday by going out with his friends. Yes, weird but he used to do that.  Maybe BettyB will be sending him money that he could use for that purpose and treat his friends at Rojona. My sister is living permanently in London for five years now. They seldom come here in the Philippines for a visit because KJ , her daughter is studying there.

 

 

It is already 1:45 pm so I got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment