Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thankful for the Space And Trapped in the Traffic

Two hours and we were still trapped in the traffic along Gen. Aguinaldo Hi-way. Raed was already dreaming while sleeping inside the jeep, but I couldn’t find a nice position for my aching back. Good thing we went to Food Square late this afternoon before going home or else my stomach would be screaming of hunger! It was very unusual to experience that kind of heavy traffic during Wednesday though.

 

It took me two and a half hours to arrive at SM City! Our second cris cringle is tomorrow and I needed to buy a gift for my baby (something that will make her blush). I dropped by At Watson’s and bought a blush on make up and was charged P65.00. I really could not think of something else to make my baby blush aside from liquors.

 

Before I end this blog entry, let me say:

Multiply, thank you for these generously shared spaces designed for us. You made me a euphoric blogacious blogger.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment