Thursday, December 27, 2007

Start Of Something New

Programming has been part of my everyday life since college. Every time I do my stuff in programming, it exercises my brain to think and uplifts my mood in a different way whenever I would accomplish an objective… until I became assigned in project management, sort of.

 

Yesterday, I had a chat with Mr. V, and it was kind of embarrassing when I mistakenly perceived an image as something that it is not, well in fact, it was an icon for a new blooming programming language.

 

Here's Mr. V new avatar in his Window Live Messenger:

Meeyeow: movie time ka?

Mr. V: hehehe movie time?

Mr. V: bat mo nasabi?

Mr. V:  L:D

Meeyeow: kasi yung avatar mo :D

Mr. V: di naman movie yan

Meeyeow: hahhaha

Mr. V: napag iwanan ka na sa programming world

Meeyeow: ano ba yan?

Meeyeow: hahahaha!!!

Meeyeow: hahahah

Mr. V: http://www.rubyonrails.org/

Meeyeow: ahhh

Mr. V: browse mo :P

Meeyeow: cge

 

Browsing…

 

Meeyeow: hahaha

Meeyeow: so free tong ruby

Meeyeow: Rails pala :D:D:D

Mr. V: yup :)

Mr. V: new prog language

Mr. V: innovative sya

Meeyeow: mukhang interesting

Mr. V: kaya kelangan mo nang mag innovate

Mr. V: natawa naman ako kala mo movie time ung icon ko hahaha

Meeyeow: hahahaha

Meeyeow: napahiya ako!

Meeyeow: kung natawa ka, napahiya naman ako.

 

I cooked Chicken Tinola for our lunch (I forgot to take some pictures of it) while reading my book. ^_^V

 

After ‘The Alchemist’, I am now reading ‘Pride and Prejudice’ and I agree that it is nice to balance my reading.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment