Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What Made Me Smile Last Monday

I can’t help but to write here my funny moments with my colleague, Kered. He’s a newbie in my team and one good thing about him, aside from being dedicated to his work, is that he’s a funny guy that made my Monday an entertaining day :D

 

While we were on our way to HRMO for an interview with one of their staff about the system that we are currently proposing to them, I had this conversation with him.

 

Kered: (worried, very worried) Ma’am Meeyeow, ako po ba talaga ang emcee sa Christmas Party natin?

Meeyeow: Yup, kayong dalawa ni Snowbell. Wag kang papayag na hindi sya sumama syo.

Kered: Ayaw nya nga po talaga eh.

Meeyeow: Pilitin mo. Lahat kami nagdaan din sa pag e-emcee, sya hindi pa.

Kered: Pinipilit ko na nga pong maigi. Sabi nya ayaw nya talaga, baka mapaanak daw po sya doon. Sabi ko po mag dadala ako ng komadrona.

Meeyeow: Hahahaha! Ano sabi?

Kered: Eh Ceasarian daw po sya. Sabi ko naman, ako na lang magpapaanak sa kanya….. Marunong naman po akong mag CROSS STITCH.

Meeyeow: Hahahahahahahahaahahha!

 

This hilarious moment with him didn’t stop here. On our way back to ITCat Center and were both in silence, I started again a conversation about the year-end party of the company (he’s a bit shy to me, I guess)

 

Meeyeow: Sana may free "Hamon" tayo sa year-end party no?

Kered: (naïve and very serious, he even got this confused look for me) Hamon?....Ma’am yun po ba yung malambot na tinapay? (Maybe he was asking himself why on earth I was wanting to have that soft bread as a give away to the party?)

Meeyeow: Hahaha! "Mamon" yung sinasabi mo!

 

Hayyy, Kered made my day smiling the whole time. :)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment