Saturday, December 15, 2007

So Close And Still So Far

 Meeyeow hate to say “Hello” because she knows at the end of it is saying “Goodbye”.

 

I keep telling everyone that I am fine and alright, though I really should be happy right now but I still feel sad and empty…

 

Mr. V and I decided to watch True Faith Band’s Concert last Friday at 888 Fishing Village and Restaurant. I had to wait for him because he still had a meeting at work to finish before he can leave the office. He texted me, around 9:00 pm, that the meeting just finished and then told me to wait for him in an hour. Earlier, I saw on the news that the southbound road was already building some heavy traffic due to early Christmas rush so I doubted that he would be coming on time. In fact, he arrived at 10:30 pm. Then after I dressed up, we headed straight to 888. To enjoy the moment, I suggested that we walk going to the hi-way and then just took a bus going to Covelandia Road. I couldn’t remember anymore the things that we talked about while we were walking under the moonlight but definitely those were happy ones.

 

The band already sang 2 songs when we arrived. The seats were quite full but Infinity managed to get us a nice place. Thanks Infinity ^_^v. She was asking me if both of us already got back together and I said no. I know she is not happy to what is going on between Mr. V and me.

 

Hungry and starving, we ordered Sinigang na Hipon, Crispy Pata, and 0ne bucket of San Mig Lights. We were actually planning to get drunk that night and we did :D I couldn’t even get myself straight to the comfort room because of the wooziness. The band was great and we enjoyed their music very much. “Perfect”, “Muntik na Maabot ang Langit” and “Dahil Ikaw” were some of their timeless songs they did. After the concert, we stayed for quite some time with Infinity. Then we went home at 3:00 am. I asked him to stay till the sun came up because it was not safe anymore to go home straight to Trece Martirez City that time.

 

I felt so wonderful that night; I would say the feeling was “parang naka drugs”. Hehehe. Whenever I was with him, I got very high. But as I have said, there would be another goodbye at the end of it. We were so close yet he was still so far. I could hold him physically... but his heart, his mind and the way he speak was pushing me away.

 

We parted the next day at SM Bacoor. Earlier,  Mr. V took me for a movie, The Golden Compass, and a dinner at Shakey’s Pizza. I beg him not to take me home that night for I didn’t want him to see me cry again. The wonderful moments have ended and so I have to say “Goodbye” again…

 

Trivia: I had a first time today. It was my first to walk at the mall where my eyes were filled with tears.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment