Monday, December 24, 2007

The Sadness Of The Season

I can’t believe that I am crying again right now, while other people very happy celebrating the holiday season with their love ones. I am really tired of crying.

 

Tatay is inside his room at the moment and I am here in front of my computer. Sis Doll and Cool Jo’s family is at Alapan with Nanay Pining’s family. They usually go there during Christmas Eve. They’ll be back tomorrow afternoon. Right now, the moon is full and very bright, the stars are few, the whole surroundings is quiet and no signs of hapennings in our house; I hear silence except for the sound of the electric fan here inside my room. ^_^v This long vacation will be as boring as ever!

 

Earlier today, I received a text message from someone asking if I was available to go out. Since I was really having nothing else to do today, I said I was free. Thank God someone asked me out today!; Though I already knew that this one more ‘Hello’ means another ‘Goodbye’ at the end of it, and I never know when the next 'Hello' will be...

 

We met at 3:00pm, asked me If I could help him out find some gifts for his brothers. After browsing items inside dept store, we end up buying nice Bench caps. Then we had early dinner at Pizza Hut, some small talks, and went up to watch Pasukob Movie.  Since it was a holiday, the mall advised that the closing time would be until 7:00pm. I didn’t realize how fast the moment was and it’s already time to go. Before he sent me home, we went straight to a drug store and bought Tatay’s medicine, then went to a supermarket to buy her sister’s ‘pabilin’.

 

Since I was worried that he would be caught by traffic going home, I told him not to send me home anymore, but he insisted. At the gate of our house, I was sad again; my chest was feeling so heavy and thoughts of another goodbye would be happening again, then I just cried. I couldn't get inside the house because I didn’t want Tatay to see me crying again. I stayed outside for a while and wiped my tears.

 

And now, just two hours away from the Christmas Day…I am alone and I am crying. Y_Y

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment