Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Early Christmas Presents

As I came in to my office this morning, I was very surprise to see a Recipe JOURNAL with my name on it. I already guess that it was from Raed, and I was right. Then Fred also gave me a Sanfo Treats Original Caramel Apple soon after. A few minutes later, Flooney came and gave me a box of macaroons! There was really a shower of gifts! I kinda felt guilty because I really have no plans of giving gifts this Christmas because I am saving for something really big. But maybe I can stretch my budget a little…

 

And that was not the end of it because Henry Boy’s wife cooked Pansit Canton and Pandesal for ITCat Center. Everybody was very happy especially during picture taking with our very own OJT, Dennisah.

 

Actually, I already told Raed what if I just donate some raffle items like pillow on our Christmas party tomorrow instead of giving something to each of my 31 officemates. Maybe I can check out SM department store for the raffle items.

 

At lunch time, we had a free lunch courtesy of Prudence. She got her bonus and everyone was teasing her to take us somewhere and treat us for lunch. And she did ^_^. Even though it was already 1:00pm, we still went to SM City Dasma. We shared Chowking Salo Meal 1 & 2. We went back to the office at around 2:30pm.

 

When I came to my office, I saw a gift from Horhe. Raed and I had Tahong Chips wrapped in cute yellow packaging.

 

Thanks to everyone who gave me presents even though I was not expecting to receive any from them. Happy Holidays!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment