Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Cat Receives A Student License Again

We went to LTO (Land Transportation Office) in Kawit this afternoon to apply for our Non-Professional Driver’s License. I was with Horhe and his Aunt who helped us to get our license fast and easy (you know, under the table). I think Horhe’s Aunt is working at LTO Bacoor Chapter. Unfortunately, LTO in Bacoor doesn’t issue Non-Pro license, only Student and Professional.

 

Horhe drove his brand new black Mitsubishi Lancer, a birthday gift for himself. Both of us were quite nervous because none of us was having a valid license to go out on the road! I put on my seatbelt and he guaranteed to me that the air bag is properly working. Hehehe :D

 

At LTO, just after we get out of the car, a lot of “fixers” rushed to us asking if we needed some help. Aunt said ‘no’ and we immediately went to the first station. After the drug test and the medical examination which cost us 350 pesos, we went to the document validation section (which sadly I failed). The officer told me that my student license was already expired so I need to get another one. Without a choice, I applied for a student license again. Anyway, next month I could apply for non-pro and Horhe said he will go with me again.

 

See you LTO people again next month! Thanks to Horhe for driving me to SM Bacoor. Then I went to supermarket ;)

 

 

At the releasing station...

 

Releasing Officer: may jacket (license plastic casing) ka na ba?

Meeyeow: Ay, wala pa po.

(I said I don't have any plastic casing yet though I already got one from my previous license!)

Releasing Officer: Eto.

Meeyeow: Thank you po.

Releasing Officer: Twenty pesos yan.

(I suddenly stopped getting one!)

Meeyeow: Naku, meron na po pala ako! Eto po oh. (I showed him my existing plastic jacket)

(akala ko naman libre...)

 

Hehehe ^_^v

 

No comments:

Post a Comment