Monday, December 17, 2007

Cat Can Cook

I am thinking about a new hobby… Cooking!

 

I want to keep myself busy this holiday season. Although I am gaining some weight again, so cooking shouldn’t be on my list… but hmmm never mind, it is fiesta time and besides there's no one for me to show off my sexy figure! Hehe.

 

Raed promised to give me a cooking magazine tomorrow. And also I am thinking about changing my wish gift into cook book instead. Hehehe. (Lagot ako sa Daddy ko ^_^v pabago bago ng isip) Maybe as birthday gift na lang next year. Whaatt?! My birthday is coming again??? (Change topic!)

 

When I visited SM supermarket last Thursday, I bought some ingredients for my Sopas except the macaroni. I left it in my list because I was in a hurry that time and I forgot to check the ingredients on my cart. Maybe I will just buy tonight.

 

I am really not in the mood to write today…

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment