Monday, November 26, 2007

I Started The Week With Laziness Z z z z

It is Monday today and I am Home. Yes, I am here at home instead of doing all my pending office jobs from last week. I woke up this morning at around 5:30am (my alarm during weekdays) and I just felt that I was not in the mood to go to work. But wait; before someone calls me a slacker, we had this offsetting scheme at the office that if I happen to have accumulated extension hours, I can use it as official leave. I have been in the office working for the last four consecutive Saturdays that is why I can use it as official leave!

 

When I woke up and finally decided not to be productive today, I put a message on top of the rice cooker (so there was no way for Tatay to miss out my note) saying, Tay, Hindi po ako papasok today, meeyeow. If I didn’t inform him about that, he will prepare everything for me just as he does every morning.

 

  • Buy pandesal for our breakfast (sometimes with pansit or champurado)
  • Cook rice and prepare lunch meal (Because I am now enjoying eating packed lunch with Flooney, Raed,  Neilandrei and Prue. We just started two weeks ago)
  • Boil water for our coffee and hot water for my bath
  • Shine my shoes
  • And wait for me on the table so that he can make his morning “sermons” for me

 

Tatay has been very supportive to me especially after he learned that Marc and I broke up. His “sermons” were always about heartaches and trial s in life, which I find very timely for me. He’s the one always talking and talking and then I was the one just listening and eating. I don’t speak up to him that much. That’s why he told me that family is always there to help you in good times and in bad times…

 

After I put the note, I got back to sleep and woke up at around 9:00 am. Before I got out from the bed, I texted Muriyama and Prue informing that I was not coming to office. Then I went out of the room and ate the pansit and suman on the table while I saw Tatay gardening outside. After my breakfast, I washed the dishes and I got motivated to clean the counters and the bath room. I remembered that I bought a scrub and Domex for that purpose. While I was in the middle of my cleaning sessions, I suddenly dropped the pail I was using, I screamed and the pail broke. My sister (Sis Doll) rushed in and asked what happened. She saw the broken pail and asked me silly questions again (like yesterday):

 

Sis Doll: Hindi ka din pumasok?

Meeyeow: Diba pumasok ako nung Saturday? Offset ako ngayon.

Sis Doll: Ahh pareho pala tayo. Ba, himala naglilinis ka? May dadating bang bisita?

Meeyeow: Wala.

Sis Doll:  May bago ka na bang manliligaw? hehehehe

Meeyeow: Sira, wala.

Sis Doll: Hahaha! (nang aasar mode) Akala ko may bago ka nang manliligaw.

 

She left and was successful again in disturbing me. Hehehe.

After few more minues, Jaja came. (Sis Doll's youngest daughter)

 

Jaja: Tita, bakit hindi na napunta si Tito V dito?

Meeyeow: Eh kasi madami syang ginagawa eh. Busy sya.

 

Hay, like mother like daughter.

 

2 comments:

  1. I may not know you personally, but this entry made me laugh! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! :D Thank also for dropping by!
    Always look at the brighter and lighter side, ika nga :D

    ReplyDelete