Sunday, November 25, 2007

Me Answers Everything

Do you still talk to the first person who hurt you so badly?

Yes. Others might think of this as pointless but I have my own reasons to talk to him. I still consider him as my friend.


Have you ever seen your best friend naked?

Yes. You know who you are.


Are you obsessed with someone?

Yes. I am not normal anymore. Sorry.


What did you do last night?

I shopped till I dropped @SM last night. As in! I spent around P3,000.00 for new clothes. May gusto pa akong bilhin, pero sa next sweldo na lang. Nagreklamo ang talampakan ko kakalakad.


Name something that you would love to eat right now?

Japanese Corn with butter and salt. Yung super sweet. Yum Yum.


Did you get any compliments today?

None. Pang aasar pa kamo.

 

Who was the last two people to call you?

Hmm, let me check my call registers.

 

*Sir Van- he asked me to run some scripts for the FMS database last Friday.

 

*Christian- he asked for help him with in his dial up connection yesterday. He was confused between 101300 and 101800 dial up numbers.


Are you happy?

No. But I still smile and laugh. But I am not happy at all.

 

Are you moody?

Yes. It started after I went back from London. Ewan ko, parang nag inarte ako.


Last person you hung out with?

Joseph and Fred. Last Friday night, we were the last ones to go home from the office. Thanks Joseph for the ride!


Have you ever tried to get back with an ex?

Yes, I think it was fulfilling for me... the fact that I became the pride-less person after the longest time.


Are you friends with all your exes?

Yes. Isa lang naman sya.


Have you ever had a stalker?

None. Not that I know.

 

Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

Not yet. Pero sana ma-experience ko someday.


Listening to music? What are you listening to?

Yup. I have this play list in WMP that I have been playing for quite some time now even when I am in the office. It is a collection of break up and moving on songs.


Name three things you did today:

  • Went to church
  • Organized my dresser
  • Posted a blog

Last person you text messaged?

Mr.V, telling him about the December 16 thanksgiving schedule.


Future kids name?

  • Aisha (pronounced daw as “A-yee-sha”). It was his choice.
  • Ayanna (this is what I want)


What are you doing tomorrow?

I have a scheduled meeting with Mr. Shadow about the business analysis of PREPAID SYSTEM Version 2.0


What is your mood?

Right now, I want to be alone inside my beloved room. I locked the door (Sorry JellyPotpot, I cannot let you in today)


Is anyone jealous of you?

No.


Where were you 2 hours ago?

So that was around 12:00 noon….I was in the same place where I am right now.


Where were you 4 hours ago?

So that was around 10:00 in the morning….I was inside the church.


What does your hair look like right now?

Pulled back pony tail.


Is your hair naturally curly, straight, or nappy?

It is Naturally Straight. But I do have pictures when I was still in grade school that my hair was curly. Uso daw noon yung kinukulutan (using Pagoda hair styling solution).


What do you think about marriage?

Just early this year, I was always in my “marriage fantasying mode” most of the time. But after the break up, I realize that it is not as simple as I thought. Marriage means both of you have come to realize the value of sharing and forgiving for the rest of your life.


Any of your friends getting married?

From my close circle of friends, none… but I think an officemate of mine, Jertz (to her girlfriend, Ivy) they are getting married on December 22, 07.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment