Sunday, November 25, 2007

If we are M&M's, we'd look like this...

This is Mr. V and Me (M&M's) as  candy coated pieces of chocolate that melts in the mouth, not in the hands. :D I put Mr. V's ever distinctive downward eyes and look at the smile (so much him). I also put the blue sling bag and I let him wear a gray pair of snickers. For me, I am wearing blue slippers and with a red bag. Nevermind the flower on the right side. I don't know why it is there.

I chose the orange color for me because I want to change my personality now. According to http://www.crystal-cure.com/orange.html, orange is basically associated with the benign warmth of the sun. It encourages creativity and enthusiasm. To make some difference in this dark era of my life, I chose to be relieved from becoming too serious about my problems. Orange means thoughfulness and sincerity.

For Mr. V, I gave him blue color, well, i just want to match it with the bag. Hehehe :D. but seriously, when I see color blue, I remember him... and his brown eyes ofcourse!

If you want to create your own M&M figures, just go to their website: http://www.becomeanmm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment