Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bonding With Cousinz

While Ms. Concerned Citizen and I were musing over “Ruby Carbuncle” topic inside the jeepney, I received a message from my cousin that they will come to my place and see me. I bought Greenwich super supreme pizza and macaroons and some fluffy mammon from goldilocks for us to munch on.

 

The last time I saw them was on Charisse’s wedding, another cousin of ours, last week. We ate, we watch “Patayin sa Sindak si Barbara”, we talk, we laugh and we laugh some more. We promised that we will see each other again before they fly back to US. They went home late 10:00pm.

 

Amor texted me when they already home…

 

Amor: “Ate Meeyeow, d2 na kme, hehe.. Gudnyt! :)”

Meeyeow: “Okie! Nyt, pahinga na kayo. Nice 2 c u all. :)”

Amor: “Ikaw din po, pahinga na.. Kitakitz ult! :)”

 

 

I am going to sleep now. Nyt!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment