Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Can't Read Omens

I had a 2-hour one-on-one meeting with Sir Deo this morning. ^_^ Love it! I can’t believe we lasted that long discussing Accounting matters, very serious IT matters. Hehehe. I could imagine my seriousness while I was explaining to him our project status and his attentive responses too. Wahahaha. (Parang akong tunay, hindi naman :P) And, one meeting down.

 

I got very busy at the office the whole day. Good thing I was able to accomplish some, including my plan to visit the bank for my deposit. I requested Raed to go with me for a safer ride to the bank, considering that Kadiwa is a very prone area for snatchers. As thanks, I gave Raed a lunch treat at Chowking. And, mission accomplished.

 

As I came back to the office, Infinity has an offline message for me. I guess that is an omen for me….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment