Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's Nice To Be Back

I really missed my workplace here in the office, especially my computer. As I arrived, I saw this small gift and it came from Maila, thanks Mai!

 

Of course, I came from a two-week vacation so I need to do some stuff other than my regular workloads. First, table dusting: if only the table and my computer have mouths, they would be shouting, “Clean Me!” and the dusts were an inch thick! (Now, I’m overeacting) hehehe. Second, ms outlook cleaning: for two weeks, I received 85 new items for my inbox and 28 items in my Junk E-mail. Out of these emails, only one is valuable to me, the sales invoice of my training in Project Management this January. Third, schedule checking: I am having a meeting tomorrow with HR people about their system. And my training is due in two weeks! Hello, Makati ^_^, the last time I went there was last March 2007 after the graduation of students at PICC.

 

I was about to finish some checking and updates from my team until “krinnngg”! I missed the phone calls, really. Caller #1 was payroll, caller #2 was financial, caller #3 was enrolment, caller #4 was human resources, and caller #5 was CEAP and a lot more requests on <<instant messages>>. That’s a normal working day for me.

 

I didn’t go online in Yahoo messenger. I just forgot to remind myself, maybe because I was focused on my unread emails. Until…

 

 

Ms. Concerned Citizen: hey kilala mo po c ruby carbuncle?

Meeyeow: nope. ruby francia, OO. :D

Ms. Concerned Citizen: hehe... wala lng po.. nk-online k s ym?

Meeyeow: hindi po eh. why?

Ms. Concerned Citizen: hehe.. hmm.. bad ko.. kc nklagay sa status msg ni mr.v ung name na yun..

Meeyeow: sa netxph?

Ms. Concerned Citizen: opo..

Meeyeow: hahaha, tsismosang tsismosa ang dating mo ah.

Ms. Concerned Citizen: nyeh nyeh hindi naman.. baka common friend nyo eh hehe

 

I did something, then I went back.

 

Meeyeow: hahaha. hayaan mo na sya. kung saan sya masaya. (Best Dramatic Queen)

Ms. Concerned Citizen: o hwag po iiyak ha..

Meeyeow: hayaan mo na.... (dramatic queen talaga ako)

Ms. Concerned Citizen: anong hayaan mo na.. hwag po iiyak. (You are truly a very concerned friend! Nice, Nice!)

Meeyeow: hindi nga, tapos na ako don. (Another dramatic line from me ^_^)

Ms. Concerned Citizen: Okie.

 

This conversation made me smile and then laugh today... and then laugh again. Hahaha!Thank Ms. Concerned Citizen. :D

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment