Monday, January 7, 2008

Going Back To School

I am literally going back to school tomorrow, considering that I work in a university. I will go back not as a student but it really feels like being one. I still have few hours to prepare my slacks and my formal top. I need to check up my alarm clock and sleep early tonight because I got too under slept during this vacation. I don’t want to wake up 10:00 in the morning tomorrow!

 

I am excited but not so much knowing that there would be a lot of work loads and paper works and meetings and calls waiting for me. I am excited to see all of my friends in the office especially Flooney who just told me that she is getting married soon. I need to hear all her stories.

 

By the way, it is Batotoy’s birthday today. He just called earlier to say thanks to our greetings. He is spending his special day with his wife going out of town somewhere in Canada.

 

I think I want to sleep now…

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment